It's a gently warm, late June day. You're in Paris. You grab a baguette from a tiny boulangerie no wider than than the span of your outstretched arms, a triple-creme brie from the fromagerie, and a promising Monbazillac. You go to the Jardin des Plantes, set out your blanket, close your eyes and breathe in deeply.
That's the experience of Maison Berger Paris Chic. Featuring top notes of bergamot and grapefruit, a heart of rose and jasmine and a base of lychee, peach and white musk, this delicate floral fragrance transports you to the heart of the City of Light.
See the complete list of Maison Berger Products.
In 1898, a young pharmacy technician named Maurice Berger forever changed indoor air by creating a small diffuser that not only generated pleasant fragrances but also removed indoor bacteria, making indoor air cleaner, fresher and healthier.
Today the Maison Berger's diffusers are used in kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, bedrooms, basements, and offices around the world to significantly reduce bad odours, cooking smells, smoke, airborne mold and mildew while increasing the amount of oxygen in the air.
Over 5,000,000 litres of Maison Berger fragrances are sold annually, subject to more stringent internal standards than the IFRA (International Fragrances Association.) You can breathe easy knowing the air you breathe is clean and safe!
- 500mL provides 20hrs of burn time and 80hrs of fragrance.
- 1L provides 40hrs of burn time and 160hrs of fragrance.
- Remove burner from lamp when not used for several weeks
- Change burner annually or every 200 uses
- Use the Essential Neutral Home Fragrance to:
- Clean burner if changing scents
- Purify the interior
- Reduce fragrance intensity by diluting it with Neutral