The scent of lemons has many positive associations: sunshine, Vitamin C, lemon-fresh clean. Did you also know it was associated with improved cognitive function? According to a Japanese study, office workers made half as many errors when they smelled lemon than without scent.
Imagine what Maison Berger's Lemon Flower could do for you? Head notes of lemon and lime, neroli in the heart, orange blossom and vetiver in the base. A refreshing (and evidently powerful) fragrance of freshly-squeezed lemons.
See the complete list of Maison Berger Products.
In 1898, a young pharmacy technician named Maurice Berger forever changed indoor air by creating a small lamp diffuser that not only generated pleasant fragrances but also removed indoor bacteria, making indoor air cleaner, fresher and healthier.
Today the Maison Berger's lamp diffusers are used in kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, bedrooms, basements, and offices around the world to significantly reduce bad odours, cooking smells, smoke, airborne mold and mildew while increasing the amount of oxygen in the air.
Over 5,000,000 litres of Maison Berger fragrances are sold annually, subject to more stringent internal standards than the IFRA (International Fragrances Association.) You can breathe easy knowing the air you breathe is clean and safe!
- 500mL provides 20hrs of burn time and 80hrs of fragrance.
- 1L provides 40hrs of burn time and 160hrs of fragrance.
- Remove burner from lamp when not used for several weeks
- Change burner annually or every 200 uses
- Use the Essential Neutral Home Fragrance to:
- Clean burner if changing scents
- Purify the interior
- Reduce fragrance intensity by diluting it with Neutral